Health and Science
The DeKalb County Health Department has confirmed cases of COVID-19 in two county residents, a 27-year-old and a 30-year-old, both of whom...
May 29, 2020 4:50 pm
The emergency order restricting motorized watercraft to idle speed has been rescinded for Oswego, Tippecanoe and James (Little Tippecanoe)...
May 29, 2020 2:37 pm
Bass Road is to be restricted between Thomas and Hillegas roads on weekdays from 7 a.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. July 17, the Allen County Highway...
May 29, 2020 2:25 pm
The closure of Paulding Road between Lincoln Highway and Sampson Road for crossover-pipe replacement has been extended until 3 p.m. Monday,...
May 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Mill Road section closing next week
- Free Friday: State reports 521 new cases, 40 more deaths
- Free Allen County reports 31 new COVID-19 cases, 2 new deaths
- Commissioners OK recidivism evaluation for Community Corrections
- Chance of thunderstorms in area this morning
- St. Joe Center Road portion restricted for gas-line work
- Rudisill Boulevard section limited for sewer work
- Hanna Street section restricted Monday
- Battery victim receives life-threatening injuries
- Police search for driver who hit woman, 90
- City to get influx of federal food shipments
- Juvenile faces murder charge
- Common Cause head details voting worries
- Free Coronavirus roundup
- Fire badly damages empty home
- Heroin sale try gets dealer 15 years as career offender
- New Haven aims for July 4 parade
- Banks angling to chair GOP study committee
- Carlin, Joshua
- Evansville: 7 northeast Indiana students on spring Dean's List