Before “The Big Bang Theory” airs its series finale tonight, take this quiz with your family and friends to find out who's the biggest fan of the show.
1. In the opening scenes of the series, what office do Leonard and Sheldon visit?
A. The Cheesecake Factory general manager
B. A high-IQ sperm bank
C. Human resources department
D. A fellow scientist to borrow a laser
2. Leonard and Sheldon (and later Leonard and Penny) live in which apartment?
3. Why doesn't the elevator work in Leonard and Sheldon's building?
A. One of Howard's magic tricks went really wrong
B. Leonard was experimenting with rocket fuel and it exploded
C. Penny's ex, Zack, pressed all the buttons at the same time and it got stuck
D. It was condemned after Stewart was found living in it
4. Raj has a close relationship with his dog (that sometimes borders on disturbing). What is her name?
5. Which of these episode titles is not from “The Big Bang Theory?” The guys would know the answer – it's from “Star Trek” instead.
A. “The Proton Resurgence”
B. “The Lizard-Spock Expansion”
C. “The Vengeance Formulation”
D. “The Corbomite Maneuver”
6. Sheldon doesn't want anyone sitting in his spot in what used to be his and Leonard's apartment. In the winter, it is close enough to the radiator to stay warm, but not close enough so he sweats. In the summer, it is in the cross-breeze created by opening windows. Which of the following is another reason he gives?
A. It offers a prime view of the kitchen so he can watch Leonard prepare food
B. It faces the television at an angle that doesn't discourage conversation or hurt his neck
C. It gets the strongest Wi-Fi signal in the apartment
D. It puts him at the center of the group, thus no one can ignore him
7. Which “Star Trek: The Next Generation” actor has never appeared as himself?
A. Wil Wheaton
B. Patrick Stewart
C. LaVar Burton
D. Brent Spiner
8. The last name of which character has never been revealed?
9. Amy is a neurobiologist. Her portrayer, Mayim Bialik, has a Ph.D. in what field?
B. Performance studies
D. Mechanical engineering
10. Barenaked Ladies perform the theme song that begins, “Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.” Which is not a correct line from the opening sequence?
A. Neanderthals developed tools
B. Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries
C. The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool
D. We built a wall, we built libraries
Answers: 1, B; 2, A; 3, B; 4, C; 5, D; 6, B; 7, B; 8, A; 9, C; 10, D