• Allen County Bar Foundation will donate $9,000 – $3,000 for the next three years – to the YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne to help send a youth delegate to the Indiana Youth and Government Model Government Conference in Indianapolis.
• TCC, a Verizon retailer, has donated duffel bags filled with hygiene products to Step Stone Family & Youth Services in Fort Wayne.
• Matilda Jane, a Fort Wayne clothing company, has donated more than $125,000 of new clothing to YWCA USA, Baby's Closet, Crossroad and Fort Wayne Community Schools clothing bank.
• Fort Wayne branch of the American Association of University Women gave money to the following organizations: FAME, $2,100 for visiting artists; Fort Wayne Fine Arts Guild, $1,000 for plein air event; Indiana Tech College of Business, $1,900 for AAUW program; and Project Reads, $1,500 for materials and food to tutor students.
• The Indiana Arts Commission gave a grant of $3,650 to Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana to support artistic opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.