Trinity English Lutheran Church and the Rescue Mission will have a candlelight memorial walk at 6 p.m. today at 301 W. Superior St. to remember members of the homeless community who have died. A short memorial service will be led by the Rev. Dr. Gary M. Erdos and pastor Sharon Gerig.
• Homestead High School's Interact Club raised $768 during a bake sale fundraiser for American Red Cross Hurricane Relief efforts.
• Pathfinder Services in Huntington raised $30,669 during its annual Kids Kampus Turkey Trot.
• First Presbyterian Church is conducting a book drive to benefit the Little Free libraries around Fort Wayne. Books can be dropped off at 300 W. Wayne St. between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday through Dec. 31. The books will be used to restock Little Free libraries at the beginning of the year.
• The Indianapolis Colts selected Jensen Snyder, 14, of Waterloo, as its 2019 “Fanthem” contest winner. Snyder will lead the singing of the national anthem before Sunday's football game against the Carolina Panthers.
• Midwest Electric and Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative announced that Sandy Lockhart of Antwerp, Ohio, and her daughter and son-in-law Heather and Rene Dzib are winners of the Griswold Christmas Lights Contest.