• Cobblestone Ladies Golf Association donated $18,085 to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana. The money was raised during its annual Swing for Cancer Golf Outing.
• Old National Bank Foundation awarded Ivy Tech Community College a $500,000 grant.
• Mike's Carwash donated $26,054 to six local Ronald McDonald House chapters, including Fort Wayne.
• Welcoming Fort Wayne is accepting nominations for its diversity awards, which celebrate the contributions of immigrants and refugees to Fort Wayne. To nominate, go to www.welcomingfw.org.
• R. Wesley Gensch of CoolCorp Inc. was the winner of the NEI Regional Pitch Competition by Founders Spark, Start Fort Wayne and Venture Club of Indiana. The company will represent the region at the 2019 Innovation Showcase Aug. 22 in Indianapolis.
• The following people received awards during the Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer recognition dinner: Brian Dunkin, Big Brother of the Year; Natalie Axel, Big Sister of the Year; Sheila and Justin Diehl, Big Couple of the Year; Linda Leighty, School Buddy Big of the Year; and Steve Hays, Real Men Reader of the Year. Kathy O'Shaugnessy was selected as Big Sister of the Year by the Indiana State Association.
• The following were recognized by 4-H and will be honored at the Allen County Fair on Tuesday: Kayla Bunkowske of Fort Wayne and Collenia Shirey of New Haven, top achievers; Alex Chmiel, Gloria Coolman, Madison Grime, Megan Flesher and Claudia Lee, all of Fort Wayne; and Madilyn Malcolm, Garrett, honor achievers.
• The Anthony Wayne Lions Club awarded Patti Davis with the Lions International Foundation's Melvin Jones Fellow Award and Mike Amorini with the Lion of the Year award. In addition, Onie Mensch was installed as president.