Dawn Rosemond, who spearheads Barnes & Thornburg's diversity, equity and inclusion efforts as firm diversity partner, is a recipient of the 2021 ADL Midwest Women of Achievement Award.
Claire Brown joined Labov Marketing Communications and Training as a creative designer.
David Van Gilder with Fletcher Van Gilder LLP is a new board member of the Indiana Bar Foundation.
Josh Trabert joined Farm Credit Mid-America as associate financial officer at the Columbia City office.
Kyle Carpenter joined Primary Engineering Inc. as a Revit designer, and Greg Short joined as an electrical engineer.
Alexis Sipe joined Shambaugh & Son as a safety administrative assistant; Tim Earnest, controls specialist; and Austin Hamman, IT developer.
The following Allen County employees were recognized for their years of service by the board of commissioners:
• 10 Years: Ashley Lockwood, Benjamin Fries, Christine Frew, Di-Ann Stewart, Megan Coffman and Stephen Bodinka.
• 15 Years: Adam Griffith, Christian Beebe, Geneva Stephens, Isiah Meriweather, Jason Arons, Julia McIntosh, Justin Naish, Kitty Morrissy, Kristine Myers, Richard Goodwin, Terentia Sorg and Todd Starks.
• 20 Years: Bart Arnold, Billy Stephens, David Harper, Gabriel Furnish, Jeremy Amstutz, Jodie Williams, Kenneth Hartup, Renita Freeman, Scott Borton, Steven Moss and Ted Gallmeyer.
• 25 Years: Barry Schust, David Fiess, Jeremy Repaal, Kenneth Hilgeman, Leslie Owen and Thomas Allen.
• 30 Years: Bradley Bodette, Deborah Dambra, Michael Logan, Michael Payne and Sandra Gessner.