BRUNSWICK, Ohio -- State officials in northern Ohio on Friday were investigating a police shooting that killed a man who authorities said...
July 31, 2020 12:10 pm
The Ohio pharmacy board should rescind a rule prohibiting the prescription of a malaria drug for use by patients with COVID-19, Gov. Mike...
July 30, 2020 1:00 pm
AKRON, Ohio -- The shooting deaths of two people found inside a burning home this week have been ruled homicides, authorities said.
July 29, 2020 1:10 pm
One driver was hurt in a two-truck crash on U.S. 24 in Paulding County that closed the highway for hours this morning, the Ohio State...
July 27, 2020 3:02 pm
- Supreme Court upholds death sentence for killer of 3 women
- 2 men drown while swimming at Ohio state park
- Boy, 4, dies after being pulled from apartment complex pond
- 'Unholy alliance' of power, money fueled corruption scheme
- Missing red panda found safe in Columbus Zoo
- Michigan truck driver dies in Defiance crash
- Ohio governor reverses course, calls to repeal energy law
- Columbus Zoo searching for missing red panda
- Free Ohio governor mandates masks
- Ohio speaker's arrest in bribery probe muddies 2020 election
- Police seek man who robbed Ohio credit union while carrying child
- Ohio speaker arrested in bribery scheme
- Ohio House speaker, 4 others arrested in $60 million bribery case
- 2 Ohio sheriff's deputies shot, wounded; standoff ensues