Sunday, May 07, 2017 1:00 am
• South West Conservation Club 3D Archery, 9 a.m. Saturday at 5703 Bluffton Road; 246-1939 for information.
• Summit City Sluggers Standing Up To Cancer Tournament for 9U-14U baseball and fastpitch softball teams, June 9-11 at Homier Park, Huntington; cost is $400; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information.
• Manchester Boys Basketball Camp for grades 2-8, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. June 5-7 or July 10-12; early registration cost is $125 before May 28 or July 1 for second camp, $150 after and $75 for additional siblings; manchester.edu/summercamps for information.
• Manchester Football Camp for high school football teams, July 15; cost is $100/team for Jamboree Camp or Big Man Camp, or $125 for both; manchester.edu/summercamps for information.
• Sports card and collectibles show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel and Conference Center; free; 824-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
• Zanesville Lions Club 5K, June 10 at Zanesville United Methodist Church; 638-4327 or 417-8982 for information.
• Manchester Wrestling Camp for grades 7-12, June 25-29; cost is $375 for overnight campers and $250 for commuter campers; manchester.edu/summercamps for information.
Calendar announcements can be submitted by fax to 461-8648, by email to email@example.com or by mail to Sports Calendar, The Journal Gazette, 600 West Main Street, Fort Wayne, 46802. Items should be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the event.