Actress Amanda Bynes appeared disheveled in a long blond wig and sweats Friday in a criminal court where she was charged with reckless endangerment after police said she heaved a marijuana bong out of her Manhattan apartment building.
Today - People
Editors note: Sara Jackson, an IPFW student, has been working at the Cannes Film Festival. This is her final story. At the time of this writing, it was about 8:30 p.m. Friday in Cannes, France.
Today - Entertainment
Helio Castroneves and Dario Franchitti will be trying to become four-time Indianapolis 500 champions, four women will roll off the starting grid, a local boy is on the pole and a group of dynamic rookies that includes A.J. Allmendinger is there to add intrigue.
Friday - Motor Racing
- CBS up, 'Idol' down as traditional TV season ends
NEW YORK – CBS strengthened its dominance over the television industry this year at the same time that the unprecedented reign of “American Idol” came to a close.Friday - TV
- Kid Rock comes out about secret scalping
NEW YORK – Kid Rock is a scalper. The 42-year-old Grammy winner, who is launching a summer tour where most tickets are priced at $20, said he’s scalping about 1,000 tickets from each show to make up for the cheaper regular price.Friday - Music
- Stars under stars
When the American rock band Eagles disbanded in 1980, a group of five musicians came together to fill the void.Friday - Music
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana chargeFriday - Entertainment
- Art heist is starting point for real mind-benderFriday - Entertainment
- Museums free for military this summerFriday - Entertainment
- Actors buck images for ‘Candelabra’Friday - TV
- Late Nobel winner’s lost novel set for releaseFriday - People
- Blige facing tax lienFriday - People