Lakeland Financial Corp. today reported record second-quarter earnings of $11.3 million, or 68 cents per diluted common share, a 22 percent increase from the $9.2 million, or 56 cents a share, posted for the same three months of 2013.
Today 3:40 pm - Business
Former employees of NCI Fort Wayne LLC, a subsidiary of Nyloncraft Inc., are certified to receive federal benefits through the Trade Adjustment Assistance program, state officials announced today.
Today 3:37 pm - Business
The risk of losing your job is getting smaller and smaller.
Today - Business
- Wal-Mart shakeup: Retail giant replaces US stores CEO
Wal-Mart is replacing the chief of its U.S. discount stores in what could be an indication that it’s losing confidence that its largest business unit will rebound after more than a year of disappointing results.Today - Business
- Zimmer earnings up 16ápercent
Zimmer Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings of $176.5 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share, on net sales of $1.18 billion.Today - Business
- State closes Healthy Indiana Plan enrollment
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's Healthy Indiana Plan for the working poor on Thursday stopped enrolling new Hoosiers because the insurance program hit its financial maximum.Thursday - Indiana
- Column: Cattle stampede higherToday 11:57 am - Business
- Zimmer's quarterly earnings up 16%Thursday - Business
- GM quarterly profit falls 85% on recall costsThursday - Business
- Meat supplier in China scandal has global reachThursday - Business
- China detains employees of suspect meat sellerThursday - Business
- IMF sees US growth at weakest since recessionThursday - Business
- Facebook 2Q earnings, revenue soarThursday - Business