Protecting the environment is paying off handsomely for GM.
Today 11:55 am - Business
Auburn is in the mix. MetalX, the Waterloo-based metal recycling company founded late last year by Danny Rifkin, is considering three possible sites for a second operation thats expected to create 46 new jobs in the next three years.
Today - Business
A private survey shows U.S. businesses last month added the most jobs in a year, powered by big gains in manufacturing and construction.
Today - Business
- Fed: US growth stays moderate during shutdown
A Federal Reserve survey released Wednesday found that the U.S. economy held steady during the 16-day partial government shutdown in October, growing moderately in most regions from October through late November.Today - Business
- New home sales soar 25%, fastest clip since ’80
Americans ramped up purchases of new homes in October after three months of soft sales, evidence that the housing recovery is improving fitfully.Today - Business
- Area gets boost for education
Northeast Indianas efforts to increase the number of residents with college degrees and other advanced training are getting a boost from an Indianapolis-based nonprofit organization.Today - Business
- Ex-Navistar workers eligible for job assistanceWednesday - Business
- GM to invest $11 million in local electric projectWednesday - Business
- Holiday weekend lifts car salesWednesday - Business
- New FCC chief vows to ensure competitionWednesday - Business
- Biotech shares plummet as drug failure spooks investorsWednesday - Business
- US home prices rise 0.2 percentWednesday - Business
- Cyber Monday draws $1.74B billion holiday dollarsWednesday - Business