Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:00 am
• Seminary United Methodist Church, 285 N. Seminary St., Roanoke, will have a free crafty corner from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday. Lunch provided with a short devotional.
• Fort Wayne/Allen County Church Women United will have its annual Christmas celebration at 10 a.m. Friday at Covenant United Methodist Church, 10001 Coldwater Road. Suzy Smith, assistant director of Fort Wayne Community Schools' clothing bank, will speak and members are asked to bring personal hygiene items, new socks and underwear for the clothing bank.
• The City of Churches Tour will be from 6 to 10 p.m. (unless noted otherwise) at the following churches: Emmanuel Lutheran Church, St. John Lutheran Church, Trinity Episcopal Church, Plymouth Congregational Church, First Presbyterian Church, Trinity English Lutheran Church, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (doors open at 7 p.m., St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, First Wayne Street United Methodist Church, Turner Chapel AME Church, Shepherd of the City Lutheran Church, Pilgrim Baptist Church, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Zion Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Saint Peter's Catholic Church (doors open at 7 p.m.), Faith United Methodist, Saint Patrick's Catholic Church (doors open at 7 p.m.), Redeemer Lutheran Church, First Missionary Church and The Karpeles Manuscript Library Museums (Church of Christ Scientist).
• Agape Church of the Brethren, 11610 Lima Road, will have its Christmas Cookie Walk from 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 8.
• Indiana Center for Middle East Peace will present “A Service to Solidarity” at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 9 at Plymouth Congregational Church, 501 W. Berry St. The speaker will be the Rev. Graylan Hagler of the Poor Peoples Campaign in Washington, D.C.
Guidelight is a listing of special religious events. Send information to Guidelight, The Journal Gazette, 600 W. Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or email email@example.com at least two weeks before desired publication.