Saturday, October 27, 2018 1:00 am
• The Fort Wayne/Allen County Church Women United will have its World Community Day at 12:30 p.m. Friday at St. John Missionary Baptist Church, 2421 Hanna St. The theme is “In Harmony with God's People” and Sheryl Ferguson of Blackhawk Ministries will present the Bible study. The event is $3 and reservations can be made by calling 637-1842.
• 1st Baptist Church of Ossian, 201 S. Jefferson St., Ossian, will host the The Christianaires at 6 p.m. Nov. 3.
• Zion Lutheran Church, 2313 S. Hanna St., will have a sausage and sauerkraut dinner and crafts from 5 to 7 p.m. Nov. 3. Cost is $9 for ages 11 and older, $3.50 for ages 5 to 10 and free for ages 4 and younger. Carry-out is available.
• Most Precious Blood School, 1505 Barthold St., will have a craft show in its gym from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 3.
• Laud Christian Church, at the corner of Grace and Taylor streets in Laud in Whitley County, will have an all-you-can-eat tenderloin supper from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 3. Cost is $9 adults, $4 for ages 6 to 12 and free for ages 5 and younger.
• Waynedale United Methodist Women of Wayne United Methodist Church will have a Church Street corner bazaar from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 2501 Church St. A snack bar will be open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• The Baha'i Community of Fort Wayne is celebrating its 75th anniversary of the establishment of the Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'i of Fort Wayne at 2 p.m. Nov. 3 at the Allen County Public Library, 900 Library Plaza.
Guidelight is a listing of special religious events. Send information to Guidelight, The Journal Gazette, 600 W. Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or email email@example.com at least two weeks before desired publication.