Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:00 pm
TinCaps to have Job Fair at Parkview Field
The TinCaps will have a Job Fair at Parkview Field from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 7 and from 5-7:30 p.m. Feb. 20 in search of seasonal employees for the baseball season.
Applicants are encouraged to print an application to bring to the Job Fair or apply online at TinCapsJobs.com or by completing an application and dropping it off at Parkview Field’s Administrative Office during business hours. Call Cathy Tinney at 482-6400 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions include:
· Bartender (Must be 21 or older and able to obtain a valid Indiana Alcohol Permit)
· Cleaning Crew (Including third shift positions available)
· Commissary Runner
· Concession Stand Back Counter
· Dish Washer
· Food Runner
· Group Party/VIP Areas
· Specialized Food Cart
· Stand Cashier (Must be 21 or older and able to obtain a valid Indiana Alcohol Permit)
· Vendor (Commission)
· Wait Staff (Must be 21 or older and able to obtain a valid Indiana Alcohol Permit)
Note: Those who have already submitted a 2019 application with the TinCaps don’t need to attend.