Bishop Luers at Southwood, 5 p.m.
Eastside at Concordia, 5 p.m.
Leo at New Haven, 5 p.m.
Eastbrook at Heritage, 5 p.m.
Winamac at Tippecanoe Valley, 5 p.m.
Bishop Luers at Churubusco @ Eel River, 5:45 p.m.
South Side at Woodlan, 4:30 p.m.
Concordia/New Haven at Blackhawk Christian @ Cherry Hill, 4 p.m.
Columbia City at Wawasee, 5 p.m.
South Adams at Norwell, 4:30 p.m.
DeKalb/Leo at Angola @ Glendarin Hills, 4:30 p.m.
West Noble at Garrett, 4:30 p.m.
Northfield at Southern Wells, 4:30 p.m.
Eastside/Hamilton at Fremont, 4:30 p.m.
Tippecanoe Valley/Bremen at Triton, 4:30 p.m.
Snider vs. DeKalb, 5 p.m.; North Side vs. Northrop, 6:30 p.m.
Jay County vs. Huntington North, 5 p.m.; Homestead vs. New Haven, 6:30 p.m.
Fairfield vs. Game 2 winner, 5 p.m.; Lakeland vs. West Noble, 6:30 p.m.
Whitko vs. Bellmont, 5:30 p.m.
Prairie Heights vs. Game 2 winner, 5 p.m.; LaVille vs. Fremont, 6:30 p.m.
Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner, 5:30 p.m.; Adams Central vs. Bluffton, 7 p.m.
At Lakewood Park
Bethany Christian vs. Canterbury, 5 p.m.
- McCracken Basketball Day Camp for boys and girls ages 7-14, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. June 24-27 at Imagine Master Academy; 432-0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Camp Watcha-Wanna-Do Golf Outing four-person scramble, 8 a.m. June 7 at Orchard Ridge Country Club; cost is $100 per person and proceeds benefit Camp Watcha-Wanna-Do; 609-3155 or email@example.com for information.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Power Camp for grades 3-8, June 17-20 at Indiana Tech; cost is free; 672-8482 or www.indianafca.org for information.
- Women in the Outdoors Fun Shoot for women, noon-4 p.m. June 23 at Roush FWA Shooting Range; cost is $10 or free to NWTF/WITO members; 359-3747 or 468-2165 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Roush FWA Fun Shoot, noon-4 p.m. June 9 at Roush FWA Shooting Range; 468-2165 for information.
- Lady Spartan Softball Camp for grades 2-8, 9:30 a.m.-noon June 10-13; cost is $40; 672-8913 for information.
- Men's Class D/E Tournament June 1 at Riverdowns Park, Napoleon, Ohio; email@example.com for information.
- Co-Ed Slowpitch Softball Tournament at Turners on Saturday. Entry fee is $175. Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Softballs included. 12 teams only. Cash awards for 1st and 2nd place. 580-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Sand SharX Sand Volleyball League for boys and girls beginning in June; 410-7419 or email@example.com for information.