Leo / Heritage at Bluffton, 5 p.m.
South Adams / Jay County at Adams Central, 11 a.m.
Woodlan at Southern Wells, 5:30 p.m.
Hamilton at Edon, 4:30 p.m.
Lakeland Christian / Wabash / Northfield at Whitko, 5 p.m.
Logansport Invitational (Huntington North), 5 p.m.
Concord / Northridge at Wawasee, 5:30 p.m.
North Side at Bishop Dwenger, 6:30 p.m.
Northrop at Bellmont, 5 p.m.
Snider at Concordia, 6:45 p.m.
Wayne at South Side, 7 p.m.
Lakewood Park at Angola, 5 p.m.
Whitko at Prairie Heights, 6:30 p.m.
Culver Academy at Lakeland Christian, 5 p.m.
Wawasee at Northridge, 6:45 p.m.
Westview at West Noble, 4:30 p.m.
Bishop Dwenger at North Side, 5 p.m.
Concordia at Snider, 6:30 p.m.
Wayne at South Side, 5 p.m.
Bellmont at Garrett, 6:30 p.m.
Central Noble at Lakewood Park, 5 p.m.
Leo at DeKalb, 5 p.m.
Elkhart Memorial at Wawasee, 5 p.m.
Blackhawk Christian at New Haven, 5 p.m.
Columbia City at Northrop, 4:30 p.m.
Wayne at Norwell, 4:30 p.m.
Jay County at Bellmont, 5 p.m.
Prairie Heights at Whitko, 4:30 p.m.
Bishop Dwenger at South Side, 7 p.m.
Concordia at Wayne, 6 p.m.
Bellmont at Norwell, 6 p.m.
Carroll at East Noble, 6:45 p.m.
Bishop Luers at North Side, 6 p.m.
DeKalb at Columbia City, 5:15 p.m.
Homestead at New Haven, 6:15 p.m.
Heritage at Bluffton, 6 p.m.
Lakewood Park at Lakeland Christian, 6 p.m.
Leo at Adams Central, 7 p.m.
Southern Wells at Jay County, 6 p.m.
South Adams at Woodlan, 6 p.m.
Lakeland at Fremont, 6 p.m.
Hamilton at Garrett, 6 p.m.
Canterbury at FW Falcons @ Spiece, 7 p.m.
Wawasee at Whitko, 6 p.m.
Churubusco at Angola, 7:15 p.m.
West Noble at Eastside, 6 p.m.
- A six-week baseball camp at Bellmont High School starting Dec. 28. Bellmont coach Ben Fawbush will direct the program in conjunction with U.S. Baseball Academy. Classes are available for players in grades 1-12 and are limited to six players per coach. Sessions are offered in advanced hitting, pitching, catching, fielding and baserunning. For more information, visit www.USBaseballAcademy.com or call 866-622-4487.
- Indiana Basketball News Fall Basketball Showcases for boys and girls grades 7-12, Oct. 25-26 in Indianapolis; inbnews.com for information.
- Gym Rats and Wolfpac Club Team tryouts for boys and girls grades 2-8, evenings Wednesday to Friday at Spiece Fieldhouse; gymratsbasketball.com or 471-5270 for information.
- Sportsman Basketball League is seeking teams for the winter season. Over 30, over 40, 6-foot and under and open leagues available. Call 260-471-5975 to sign up.
- Junior Forester Cheer and Stunt clinic, at Merillat Complex Fieldhouse Huntington University, Kindergarten through grade 12, 8:30 a.m. to noon, Oct. 18, Cost $25; huntington.edu/athletics/cheerleading/.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Women in the Outdoors Three Rivers Chapter Pheasant Hunt for new hunters, 8 a.m. Nov. 30 at Roush Lake Fish and Wildlife Area; $10; 484-6041 or email@example.com for information.
- Camp Alexander Mack 5K run/walk, 2 p.m. Oct. 12 at Camp Mack, Milford; 574-658-4831 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information.
- Shepherd by the Lakes Lutheran Church 5/10K walk/run, 9 a.m. Oct. 18, Syracuse; cost is $20 before Oct. 12 and $25 race day; getmeregistered.com/bringinghope or 574-265-8479 for information.
- Softball tournament for men’s and co-ed divisions Saturday at city parks; 471-5975 for information.
- Leo Fusion 10U and 12U travel team tryouts, 2 p.m. Saturday at 14218 Main St., Grabill; facebook.com/leofusionsoftball or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Pineapple Volleyball Club is hosting RustBuster Clinics on Saturdays in October prior to the club's tryouts. The club is also hosting a Fall Youth League for kids grades 3-8. More information on both of these events can be found at www.pineapplesportone.com.