Tippecanoe Valley at Goshen, 5 p.m.
Rochester at Whitko, 5 p.m.
Bluffton at Northrop @ Colonial Oaks, 4:30 p.m.
Snider at Leo @ Cedar Creek, 3:30 p.m.
Wayne at Adams Central, 4 p.m.
Bellmont at Norwell @ Timber Ridge, 4 p.m.
Carroll at New Haven, 4 p.m.
Homestead at Columbia City, 4:30 p.m.
DeKalb at East Noble @ Noble Hawk, 4 p.m.
North Side/South Side/South Adams @ Limberlost, 4:30 p.m.
Manchester at Canterbury, 4:30 p.m.
Fremont at Fairfield / Elkhart Memorial @ Timber Ridge, 4:45 p.m.
Tippecanoe Valley / Wabash at Warsaw, 4:30 p.m.
Whitko / NorthWood / Triton @ Rozella, 4:30 p.m.
Concordia at DeKalb, 6:30 p.m.
Marion at Snider, 6 p.m.
Carroll at Blackhawk Christian, 6:30 p.m.
Canterbury at Bishop Luers @ Sport Club, 6:30 p.m.
Columbia City at Whitko, 5 p.m.
East Noble at Lakewood Park, 6:30 p.m.
Jay County at Heritage, 6 p.m.
Hamilton at Prairie Heights, 5 p.m.
Angola at Westview, 6:45 p.m.
Eastside at West Noble, 5 p.m.
North Side at Bellmont, 6:30 p.m.
Garrett at Columbia City, 5 p.m.
DeKalb at Angola, 6 p.m.
Heritage at Jay County, 6 p.m.
Huntington North at Canterbury, 5 p.m.
Whitko at Central Noble, 5 p.m.
New Haven at South Side, 5 p.m.
Lakeland at East Noble, 5 p.m.
Blackhawk Christian at South Adams, 5 p.m.
Leo at Norwell, 5 p.m.
Bishop Dwenger at DeKalb, 4:30 p.m.
Northrop at Fremont, 4 p.m.
Snider at Carroll, 4:30 p.m.
Bluffton at Bellmont, 4:30 p.m.
South Adams at Bishop Luers @ Swinney Park, 5 p.m.
Columbia City at West Noble, 5 p.m.
Blackhawk Christian at Leo, 5 p.m.
Adams Central at Eastbrook, 7 p.m.
North Judson at Tippecanoe Valley, 5:15 p.m.
Westview at Whitko, 4:45 p.m.
Wawasee at Plymouth, 4:45 p.m.
Churubusco at South Side, 4:15 p.m.
East Noble at Lakeland, 4:30 p.m.
SAC Tournament @ North Side, 4 p.m.
Bellmont at Woodlan, 6 p.m.
New Haven at Huntington North, 6 p.m.
Bluffton at Wabash, 6 p.m.
DeKalb at Leo, 6:15 p.m.
Norwell at Heritage, 7 p.m.
Canterbury at South Adams, 7:30 p.m.
Fremont at Blackhawk Christian, 6 p.m.
Goshen Blue Blazers at Hamilton, 6 p.m.
Tippecanoe Valley at West Noble, 6 p.m.
Wawasee at Fairfield, 7:15 p.m.
Angola at East Noble, 6 p.m.
- Merry Lea Environmental Learning Center of Goshen College Wilderness First Aid course, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Aug. 28 and 29; cost is $175; firstname.lastname@example.org or 799-5869 for information.
- New F.W. Women’s Rugby Team recruiting new and experienced players, practices 6-8 p.m. Fridays and Sundays at Northwood MS; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- River City Rat Race Rats in Training program, 6 p.m. Monday’s beginning Monday at downtown YMCA; cost is free; rivercityratrace.com for information.
- Blueberry Festival slow-pitch men’s and co-ed tournaments Aug. 30-Sept. 2 in Plymouth; deadline is Friday; 574-780-6865 for information.
- Fall League looking for men’s teams for Monday and Friday nights and co-ed teams for Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday nights for league beginning end of August; 471-5975 for information.
- Coaches Corner accepting teams for fall co-ed league beginning Sept. 7; cost is $250; 745-0137 for information.
- Steve Gomez Wiffleball Classic, Sept. 6; proceeds benefit Cancer Services of NE Indiana and Most Precious Blood School; 715-3451 or 460-7741 for information.