BACK-TO-SCHOOL DENTAL CARE: Preventative dental care for members of Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne, 2609 Fairfield Ave.; Thursday; sponsored by Familia Dental; 744-0998 ext. 119 or wwww.bgcfw.org.
FRANCINE’S FRIENDS MOBILE MAMMOGRAPHY UNIT: For women ages 40 and older in partnership with Parkview Regional Cancer Center and Breast Diagnostic Center; times vary depending on location; appointments suggested but not required, 483-1847 or 800-727-8439, ext. 26540: Wal-Mart, 1215 S. Main St., Bryan , Ohio, Saturday.
GRIEFSHARE CLASSES: Videos, discussions; 13-week cycle; 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Nov. 4; New Haven United Methodist Church, 630 Lincoln Highway E., New Haven; 749-9907.
IMMUNIZATIONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS: 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, by appointment; Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health, 4813 New Haven Ave.; vaccine prices vary; parent or legal guardian must bring child with shot record; for appointments, call 449-7514.
SUPER SHOT CLINICS: Birth to age 18, no one turned away for inability to pay; parent or legal guardian must bring child with shot record; for more information call 424-7468.
• Grabill Missionary Church, 13637 State St., Grabill, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. today.
• Parkview Hospital Super Shot Clinic, Carew Medical Park, 1818 Carew St., Suite 300, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday
• St. Joseph Hospital Super Shot Clinic, Anthony Medical Center, 5717 S. Anthony Blvd., 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday (Spanish and Burmese interpreters available)
• Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, 1819 Reservation Drive, 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday
• Parkview FirstCare, 3909 New Vision Drive, 9 a.m. to noon Saturday
Health lists health-related public nonprofit events with specific times and locations. Send items two weeks before desired publication date to Health, The Journal Gazette, P.O. Box 88, Fort Wayne, IN 46801-0088; fax, 461-8648; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.