1. What four states border Oregon?
2. What five states have a shoreline along the Gulf of Mexico?
3. What name is former math professor Theodore Kaczynski better known as?
4. What movie character says the well-known line, Stupid is as stupid does? (Hint: The film is the same name as the character.)
5. Janet Jackson made her film debut in 1993 in what film?
6. What president was nicknamed Old Hickory?
7. What state is Mount Rushmore located?
8. What sport did President Theodore Roosevelt help save after calls for its ban for being too violent?
9. What inventor averaged one patent for every three weeks of his life?
10. Who was the voice of R2-D2 in the Star Wars movies?
1. California, Idaho, Nevada and Washington
2. Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas
3. The Unabomber
4. Forest Gump
5. Poetic Justice
6. Andrew Jackson
7. South Dakota
9. Thomas Edison
10. No one; R2-D2 did not speak