1. What well-known French city was the location of musician Jim Morrisons death?
2. What is Billy Grahams religious affiliation?
3. What character by author Washington Irving slept a long time?
4. When the Ed Sullivan show premiered on CBS in 1948 what was it called?
5. What is the name of the guards who stand watch at the Tower of London?
6. What was the first American city to host the summer Olympics?
7. Who played Princess Leia in the movie Star Wars?
8. How many justices are there on the United States Supreme Court?
9. Who was the first president to appear on television?
10. Who won the first Super Bowl?
2. Southern Baptist
3. Rip Van Winkle
4. Toast of the Town
6. St. Louis
7. Carrie Fisher
9. Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. Green Bay Packers in 1967