1. In 1929, Paul Galvin invented what item for the car? (Hint: It was the basis for him founding the Motorola Co.)
2. In the 1970s TV show Beretta, what was the name of the main character’s pet cockatoo?
3. Golden Rule Store was the original name of what major retail chain store today?
4. If you have cynophobia, what animal are you afraid of?
5. How many spots (pips) are on a standard set of dominoes?
6. What U.S. state has the most counties of any other state?
7. In the TV show Laverne and Shirley, Shirley had a stuffed cat named what?
8. What is the name of the drummer for the Muppets?
9. What is the real name of the rock star Prince?
10. What is the only remaining example of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World?
1. Car radio
3. J.C. Penney
7. Boo-Boo Kitty
9. Prince Rogers Nelson
10. The Great Pyramid of Giza