The Warsaw Department of Public Works announced Thursday it will be milling and paving several streets next week.
On Tuesday, milling will begin on:
- Indiana Street between Market and Main streets.
- Lake Street between Winona Avenue and Center Street.
- West Street between Porter and Lake streets (depending on the progress of the first two streets).
- West Street between Porter and Lake streets (depending on Tuesday’s progress).
- Lincoln Street between Market and Center streets.
- Normandy Drive.
- Wayside Court.
- (Old) Patterson Road west of Normandy Drive.
Parking will be prohibited while the work is going on, and the city urges drivers to “avoid these areas, if at all possible.”