And now, with college basketball teams across the land starting practice ... The Sporting News presents its annual All-Name teams.
Here's the list. And, yes, it does provoke some questions:
1. If you name your kid Indiana Faithfull, why do you send him to Wofford?
2. Did the McGlynn family name their son "Four" because "Three" was taken?
3. Is God'sgift Achiuwa somehow related to former Providence star God Shammgod?
4. What are the odds McWisdon Badejo has a McDonald's ad in his future?
5. Could there be a more dream coaching matchup than Drexel (Bruiser Flint) vs. Coppin State (Fang Mitchell)?
And last but not least ...
6. This being college hoops, who's got a more academic name than Hippolyte Tsafack?