1. What baseball team suffered from the curse of the Bambino? (Hint: It was not the New York Yankees.)
2. What event during John F. Kennedys administration was portrayed in the film Thirteen Days?
3. What is the westernmost state in the United States? (Hint: Its not Hawaii.)
4. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was diagnosed with what disease at age 39?
5. What famous patriotic American song is sung to the tune of the old British drinking song, To Anacreon in Heaven?
6. What U.S. city is nicknamed the birthplace of a nation?
7. What building appears on the back of the $20 bill?
8. When do we celebrate Presidents Day?
9. What was Jesse Venturas wrestling nickname?
10. What president is better known as Ike?
1. The Boston Red Sox
2. The Cuban Missile Crisis
5. The Star-Spangled Banner
7. The White House
8. The third Monday in February
9. The Body
10. Dwight D. Eisenhower