Warsaw police officers fanned out over the lunch hour Thursday, serving multiple arrest warrants after undercover purchases of prescription medications were made by narcotics officers.
The police said the following suspects were arrested and charged with dealing in a Schedule I, Ii or III controlled substance and had $10,000 surety only bonds:
- Toni L. Butts, 46, of Warsaw.
- Emerson C. Butts Jr., 24, of Warsaw.
- Lawrence E. Cameron, 48, of Warsaw.
- Nathan A. Ghrist, 32, of Warsaw.
- Sierra L. Scaife, 18, of Warsaw.
- Bonnie J. Smith, 33, of Columbia City.
- Andrew Spears, 23, of Warsaw.
- Debra K. Starr, 52, of Warsaw.
- Kendall J. Kerlin, 27, of Warsaw, was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge of dealing in a narcotic drug within 1,000 feet of a school and possession of a Schedule I or II narcotic, according to Thursday’s police statement. She had a $10,000 surety-only bond.