Nine northeast Indiana students have qualified for the spring-semester Dean's List at Olivet Nazarene University, the university has announced.
To qualify, full-time undergraduates must have attained a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, the Bourbonnais, Ill.-based university said in a statement.
Area students qualifying are:
- Columbia City: McKenzie Smith;
- Decatur: Hannah Luginbill;
- Fort Wayne: Laurel Dispenza, Sydney Harris, Daniel Mitchell, Sarah Uhey;
- Leo-Cedarville: Derek Schwartz, Paige Schwartz;
- Monroeville: Kristin Minerd