Ten northeast Indiana students have been named to the spring-semester Dean's List at Hope College, the college said.
To qualify, students must have a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, the Holland, Mich., college said in a statement.
Area students qualifying are:
- Bluffton: Lauren E. Johnson;
- Fort Wayne: Alison C. Goble, Jenna N. Banas, Amy M. Banas, R.M. Ray, Lisa K. McLellan;
- Huntertown: Jessica M. Sweet;
- Warsaw: Andrew C. Cutshall, Hannah L. Cutshall;
- Waterloo: Jorja E. Magley