1. What 840-acre park is located in Manhattan in New York?
2. The Spirit of Ecstasy was the hood ornament commissioned in 1910 for what automobile? (Hint: It was originally called The Spirit of Speed.)
3. Lynette Fromme attempted to assassinate President Gerald Ford in 1975. What is her nickname? (Hint: She is also associated with Charles Manson.)
4. What was the CSS Hunley?
5. What are the only three U.S. states larger than Montana?
6. Baseball great Ty Cobb played for what team for 22 seasons?
7. What animal is depicted on the flag of Wyoming but not on its license plates?
8. What feat did Chuck Yeager accomplish in 1947 in the Bell X-1?
9. When is Veterans Day celebrated?
10. What 1978 movie used the trailer, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water?
1. Central Park
2. Rolls Royce
4. A submarine used by the Confederates during the Civil War.
5. Alaska, California and Texas
6. Detroit Tigers
7. The buffalo; a bucking bronco is on the state’s license plate
8. He broke the speed of sound.
9. Nov. 11
10. Jaws 2