1. What 11-year-old actor became the first child star to earn $1 million to appear in the film, My Girl?
2. Not including the Great Lakes, what is the largest lake found in the United States?
3. What state is the Arkansas National Wildlife Refuge located? (Hint: It’s not Arkansas.)
4. Actor Dick Wilson played what famous character in the Charmin bathroom tissue TV commercials?
5. What was the country music radio show the WSM Barn Dance renamed?
6. What does NASCAR stand for?
7. Prior to President George W. Bush, four sets of U.S. presidents had the same last name. What were they?
8. According to the U.S. Census, what two states have the longest commute times for people driving to and from work?
9. What well-known and hard-to-qualify-for foot race was first held in 1897? (Hint: It’s been in the news recently after tragedy struck.)
10. What is the largest Indian nation in the U.S.?
1. Macaulay Culkin
2. Great Salt Lake in Utah
4. Mr. Whipple
5. Grand Ole Opry
6. National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
7. Adams, Harrison, Johnson and Roosevelt
8. New York and Maryland
9. Boston Marathon