Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Members of Stillwater Mining's board of directors
By The Associated Press
- Charles Engles, 65, former CEO of Stillwater Mining; independent consultant and senior director at PatentBridge LLC, an intellectual property brokerage firm.
- Michael McMullen, 42, principal at MRI Advisory Group AG, a private mining company.
- Patrice Merrin, 64, chairman of the board of CML HealthCare.
- Brian Schweitzer, 57, former Montana governor.
- Frank McAllister, 70, chairman and CEO of Stillwater Mining since 2001; former CEO of Asarco.
- George Bee, 54, President and CEO of Andina Minerals Inc.
- Michael Parrett, 61, self-employed independent consultant.
- Gary Sugar, 64, former managing director of investment banking at RBC Capital Markets.