The National Weather Service said late Monday morning that the flood warning has been extended for the following rivers in northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio:
- St. Joseph River, measured near the St. Joe River in Fort Wayne, affecting Allen County. At 10 a.m. Monday, the river stage was 13 feet and falling. Flood stage is 12 feet. It is expected to fall below flood stage about 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- St. Joseph River, measured below Montpelier, Ohio, affecting Williams County.
- Tiffin River, measured near Stryker, Ohio, affecting Defiance, Fulton and Williams counties.
- Eel River, measured at North Manchester, affecting Cass, Kosciusko, Miami, Wabash and Whitley counties.
- Tippecanoe River, measured near Ora, affecting Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, Pulaski and Starke counties.
- St. Joseph River, measured above Newville, Ind., affecting Allen, DeKalb and Defiance counties. As of 9 a.m. Monday, the stage was 15.1 feet and rising. Flood stage is 12 feet.