The Allen County Highway Department announced at 8:45 a.m. Monday that the following roads remain closed to through traffic by high water:
- Parrott Road between Hartzell Road and Riverhaven.
- South River Road east of Waverly Drive.
- Georgian Park addition.
- Houk Road south of Maples Road.
- Prize Street between South River Road and Waverly Drive.
- Bass Road west of Hadley Road.
- Wallen Road between Huguenard Road and Han Auer Road.
- Wappus Road between Hathaway Road and Harvery Road.
- Schlatter Road between Tonkel Road and Viberg Road.
- Arcola Road east of Yellow River Road.
- Bryie Road between Wesley Chapel and Indiana 205.
Cook Road is open to traffic, but high-water signs remain between Butt Road and Felger Road.