1. What did Abraham Lincoln do at the suggestion of an 11-year-old girl?
2. What color is the beak of an adult bald eagle?
3. In horse racing, what three races must be won to win the Triple Crown?
4. Somnambulism is the medical term for what? (Hint: It’s done while sleeping.)
5. The company S.S. Kresge was renamed what in 1977?
6. How old was John Glenn when he returned to space in 1998 aboard the Discovery?
7. Who’s portrait is on the $100 bill?
8. What city is home to the Boardwalk made famous by the game Monopoly?
9. What fast-food company used the slogan, You deserve a break today?
10. In the 1960s, how many S&H Green stamps did it take to fill a book?
1. Grow a beard
3. The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes
7. Benjamin Franklin
8. Atlantic City in New Jersey