The National Weather Service in northern Indiana updated its flood warning for the following rivers at 11 a.m. Friday:
- Wabash River near Linn Grove affecting Adams and Wells counties.
- Wabash River at Logansport affecting Adams, Carroll, Cass, Huntington, Miami, Tippecanoe, Wabash and Wells counties.
- St. Marys River near Decatur affecting Adams, Allen and Van Wert counties. At 10 am Friday the stage was 16.4 feet and rising. Flood stage is 17.0 feet. It is expected to reach flood stage about 2 a.m. Saturday.
- St. Joseph River above Newville affecting Allen, DeKalb and Defiance counties. At 10 a.m. Friday, the stage was 12.8 feet and rising. Flood state is 12.0 feet. Minor flooding was occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
- Eel River at North Manchester affecting Cass, Kosciusko, Miami, Wabash and Whitley counties.
- Tippecanoe River near Ora affecting Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, Pulaski and Starke counties.
- St. Joseph River below Montpelier affecting Williams County.