You choose, we deliver
If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette. Go to www.journalgazette.net/newsletter and pick the subjects you care most about. We'll deliver your customized daily news report at 3 a.m. Fort Wayne time, right to your email.

Entertainment

Advertisement
People in the news

Carbon monoxide blamed in reality star death

– Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show “BUCKWILD” and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee’s 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It’s possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department says autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

Shooting for the second season of the show has been suspended.

– Associated Press

Advertisement