1. How many islands make up the Hawaiian islands?
2. In the film The Wizard of Oz, what message did the wicked witch write across the sky in black smoke?
3. O’Reilley Auto Parts signs have what in the middle of the green O?
4. Which of the four sweathogs in the TV sitcom Welcome Back Kotter went on to become a well-known and high-paid actor?
5. What president opposed having In God We Trust on U.S. coins?
6. What was Sonny and Cher’s first big hit?
7. Where did boccie, the sport of lawn bowling, originate?
8. When was Texas declared independent from Mexico?
9. What musician is famous for playing The Star Spangled Banner at Woodstock?
10. What newspaper did journalists Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward work at when they uncovered Watergate?
1. There are 132 islands, but eight are the main islands.
2. Surrender Dorothy
3. A green shamrock
4. John Travolta
5. Theodore Roosevelt because he felt it was irreverent toward God
6. I Got You Babe
9. Jimi Hendrix
10. The Washington Post