This list of cancellations and postponements has been received in The Journal Gazette's newsroom:
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne has canceled its stroke support group meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- Southwest Allen County Schools evening activities Tuesday have been canceled, according to the district website.
- The following Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation activities Tuesday have been canceled: 6-8 p.m. youth basketball program at Lakeside Middle School; and 7-9 p.m. adult recreational volleyball at Northwood Middle School. For more information, call 427-6000. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne announced Tuesday afternoon that they are closed today because of the weather.
- All Fort Wayne Community Schools afternoon and evening activities are canceled, including Driver Education offered at Anthis Career Center, the district said in a written statement issued shortly after noon Tuesday.
- Bishop Dwenger High School has canceled all evening activities Tuesday, according to its website.
- Some flights at Fort Wayne International Airport have been delayed or canceled. To check on a flight, click here.
- Weisser, Jennings and Cooper youth centers will close at 6 p.m. Staff will stay until 7 p.m.
- Weisser Center's SBA Program is cancelled tonight.
- For school delays and other closings, please click here.
- Republic Services/National Serv-All has suspended all trash and recycling collections for Wednesday, including those in Fort Wayne and Columbia City. All Fort Wayne collections for the rest of the week will be performed one day later than usual. The Macbeth Road Landfill will be open for all customers who bring their materials there.
- The Indiana State Board of Education meeting scheduled for Wednesday has been canceled due to expected inclement weather and lack of a quorum.