The March issue of dash, available in Wednesday's print edition of The Journal Gazette, features family friendly weekend brunch meals such as Orange Ricotta Pancakes and Spring Vegetable Tart.
Also included in the monthly magazine from the publishers of Parade:
- Irish Soda Bread: Sweeten St. Patrick's Day with this recipe. Plus, find a complete holiday menu at dashrecipes.com/irish.
- Dashboard: Ideas for switching up salads and the effect on recipes of cutting down on sugar. From Bon Appetit, step-by-step instructions for Crunchy Chicken Cutlets, pork chops, fish fillets and veggies.
- Things to do with cream cheese: Five recipes using cream cheese, from Cheese-Filled Endive with Nuts and Cranberries to Creamy Chocolate Pie.
- Light, fruity drinks: Fruited Vodka Spritzers, Sunrise Cocktails and Raspberry Champagne Punch.
- Decorating for spring: Easy projects such as Puppet Spoons and Easter baskets.
- March basketball entertaining: Chili with Cheddar Scallion Biscuit Topping.