1. What was Elvis Presleys first feature film made in 1956?
2. If you have a contusion, what do you have?
3. In the Bible, the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are conquest, slaughter, famine and death. What color horse does each one ride?
4. What is the name of the finicky cat in the TV commercials for Nine Lives cat food?
5. What is the former name of the Hawaiian Islands?
6. Who was President Eisenhowers vice president?
7. Which is older: ballet or wrestling?
8. What TV sitcom sheriff never carried a gun?
9. Where did Davy Crockett die?
10. What is the name of the animated movie that stars the Beatles?
1. Love Me Tender
3. Conquest, white; slaughter, red; famine, black; and death, pale
5. The Sandwich Islands
6. Richard M. Nixon
8. Andy Griffith
9. The Alamo
10. Yellow Submarine