If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette. Go to www.journalgazette.net/newsletter and pick the subjects you care most about. We'll deliver your customized daily news report at 3 a.m. Fort Wayne time, right to your email.
One person was in critical condition after food left on the stove caused a fire in an apartment near St. Joe and St. Joe Center roads early Monday, according to the Fort Wayne Fire Department.Monday
Published: February 16, 2013 3:00 a.m.
Tidying up around St. Marys bridges
Samuel Hoffman | The Journal Gazette
Brothers Tom, left, and Tim Stirlen of Co-State Construction motor away from the St. Marys River near the Sherman Street bridge Friday after clearing debris. The crew heads next week to the Main Street bridge.