1. How fast is a knot in terms of speed on the water?
2. What president invented the swivel chair?
3. In the novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, what city did the story take place?
4. In what decade were the Twist and the Pony popular dances?
5. According to etiquette, how would you greet the pope in person?
6. What was the name of the first U.S. Earth satellite launched into orbit in 1958?
7. In the Hush Little Baby lullaby, what piece of jewelry will papa buy if the mocking bird wont sing?
8. What horror writer and poet was expelled from West Point?
9. Bright lights gonna set my soul on fire is the opening line of which Elvis Presley hit?
10. In 2007, a horseshoe-shaped glass skywalk located 4,000 feet above ground opened to give a panoramic view of what?
1. 1 nautical mph, which amounts to 1.15 mph
2. Thomas Jefferson
5. Your holiness
6. Explorer 1
7. Diamond ring
8. Edgar Allan Poe
9. Viva Las Vegas
10. Grand Canyon