1. What month and year did Neil Armstrong take the first step on the moon?
2. Who was the No. 2 man to walk on the moon?
3. Who coached the Green Bay Packers to victories in the first and second Super Bowl games?
4. Which came first, Dr Pepper or Coca-Cola?
5. What city in Tennessee appears in the title of the first release by the singing group the Monkees?
6. In the TV series Two and a Half Men, which once starred Charlie Sheen as Charlie Harper, what beach does Harpers home overlook?
7. What is pro golfer Tiger Woods first name?
8. When did John F. Kennedy become the 35th U.S. president?
9. What two states border the Hoover Dam?
10. How long is a furlong?
1. July 1969
2. Edwin Buzz Aldrin Jr.
3. Vince Lombardi
4. Dr Pepper
6. Malibu Beach in California
9. Arizona and Nevada
10. 220 yards