1. Catgut does not come from cats but from what other two animals?
2. What is the first and last name of the Star Trek doctor nicknamed Bones?
3. What is the two-word name for the iconic black-and-white skull and crossbones pirate flag?
4. What was the late pop singer Michael Jackson doing when his hair caught fire in 1984?
5. How many days are in a fortnight?
6. Joan of Arc was the leader of what countrys army?
7. William Jennings Bryan was a well-known politician and was defeated three times while trying to do what?
8. Where is the famous Gateway Arch located?
9. What actor played Batman in the first feature film of the same name?
10. What bird is the official bird of Minnesota and also depicted on the Canadian one-dollar coin?
1. Sheep or goats
2. Leonard McCoy
3. Jolly Roger
4. Filming a Pepsi commercial
7. Become U.S. president
8. St. Louis, Mo.
9. Michael Keaton
10. The loon