And now this week's edition of the stubbornly recurrent Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words ....
1. Texans 1, Karma 0.
2. Or, "OK, so Andrew Luck is not Prince Charming and the Indianapolis Colts do live in the real world, where occasionally Mr. and Mrs. Fairy Tale Magic sleep in and turn off their cellphones."
3. Pick up, Dr. Jekyll. It's your agent. He wants to know whether you'd like to sue the New York Giants for copyright infringement.
4. That goes for you, too, Mr. Hyde.
5. I mean, really? Fifty-two points one week and a 34-0 beatdown the next? Eli Manning one week, Aye-Yi-Yi Manning the next?
6. And speaking of beatdowns .... hey, didn't you used to be the Detroit Lions?
7. And that team they were playing looked kind of like the Arizona Cardinals. But, you know, surely not.
8. Every time a bell rings, a Packer gets his wings. And someone starts making flight plans for Lovie Smith.
9. Mark Sanchez' numbers in the Jets' 14-10 loss to the Tita--
10. Oh, who cares. They're done.