And now the latest installment of the Blob's stunningly arcane feature, The NFL In So Many Words ....
1. Pick up, Jim Dandy. It's your agent. Apparently some guy named Andrew Luck is bogarting your act.
2. You're the one who's supposed to be coming to the rescue, not this Luck dude.
3. Hey, look! Another assistant coach fell off the Eagles!
4. Oh, yeah, and a defensive lineman, too.
5. And that muffler doesn't look real secure, either.
6. That's Russell Wilson, Chicago. W-I-L-S-O-N. Write it down so you won't forget him next time.
7. You know who's great? Peyton Manning.
8. You know who's not? Ryan Lindley.
9. Mark Sanchez' numbers this week: 10-for-21, 97 yards, 3 interceptions. Tebow Time! Alert Level: No longer applicable.
10. Greg McElroy Time! Alert Level: Incoming!!