And now for this week's edition of the liked, but not well liked, Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Down goes Justin Forsett!
2. Or not!
3. Congratulations, Colin Kaepernick. You are the proud owner of the starting quarterback job in San Francisco.
4. Or not.
5. For his next trick, Tom Brady will put up 50 points with an offense consisting entirely of box turtles.
6. And speaking of offenses consisting entirely of box turtles .... introducing the Charlie Batch Pittsburgh Steelers!
7. I mean, the Browns. Really, now.
8. Hey, where'd Jamaal Charles go?
9. Oh, there he is, hitting up Peyton Manning for an autograph after Manning and the Broncos beat Charles' Chiefs.
10. Seriously. I'm not making that up.