You choose, we deliver
If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette. Go to www.journalgazette.net/newsletter and pick the subjects you care most about. We'll deliver your customized daily news report at 3 a.m. Fort Wayne time, right to your email.

Police and fire

Advertisement

Apartment fire ruled accidental

Sunday's fire at Baldwin Creek Apartments was accidentally caused by a malfunctioning light fixture, the Fort Wayne Fire Department said today.

One resident at 1920 Hobson Road, Building F, was taken to a hospital following the 8 a.m. fire. About 40 residents were evacuated from the two-story building, which has 24 apartments. Some had to be rescued from their balconies.

Advertisement