Gov. Mitch Daniels has appointed two Fort Wayne residents to state boards or commissions:
- Dan O'Connell, president and CEO of the Fort Wayne-Allen County Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been appointed to the Indiana Tourism Council for a term expiring Aug. 1, 2013.
- Sandra Kemmish, formerly of Lincoln Financial Corp., has been appointed to the Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites Corporation board of trustees for a term expiring June 30, 2014.
- Dorian Maples of Fort Wayne, to the Community & Home Options to Institutionalized Care for the Elderly & Disabled board for a term expiring June 30, 2014;
- Roxsandra Clemons-McFarthing of Fort Wayne, to the Indiana State Commission on Aging for a term expiring July 1, 2014;
- Elizabeth Bechdol of Auburn, to the State Fair Commission for a term expiring Sept. 30, 2016.