You choose, we deliver
If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette. Go to www.journalgazette.net/newsletter and pick the subjects you care most about. We'll deliver your customized daily news report at 3 a.m. Fort Wayne time, right to your email.

U.S.

  • Man with history of stabbing women gets 25 years
    WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A man who has been attacking women with knives for decades – and has spent half his life in prison as a result – is unlikely to get out again.
  • US to assign 3,000 from US military to fight Ebola
      WASHINGTON – The Obama administration is ramping up its response to West Africa’s Ebola crisis, preparing to assign 3,000 U.S.
  • Northern California wildfire burns 100 homes
      WEED, Calif. – A fire driven by fierce winds raced through a small town near the Oregon border on Monday, burning a church to the ground, damaging or destroying 100 homes and prompting evacuation orders for at least 1,500
Advertisement

Officials draw attention to case of 3 missing boys

MORENCI, Mich. – Officials are working to draw attention to the case of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010.

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton were last seen at their father’s home in Morenci near the Michigan-Ohio border. They were to be returned to their mother, and the disappearance sparked a large search.

The Skelton brothers were 9, 7, and 5 years old, respectively, when they last were seen. Authorities have said they believe the boys are dead.

John Skelton pleaded no contest last year to charges of unlawful imprisonment in the case. He’s said he didn’t harm the children.

Their mother, Tanya Zuvers, said she’s not giving up hope. This week marks the second anniversary of their disappearance.

Advertisement