1. Where is the legendary cemetery Boot Hill?
2. What is the diameter of the on-deck circle in major league baseball?
3. What does a drosometer measure?
4. What year did the first drive-in theater open?
5. How do you spell relief? was a slogan for what product?
6. Sorry about that chief was a catchphrase for the title character of what TV show?
7. An Oreo cookie has how many flowers on each side?
8. According to criminal law, what is the minimum number of people necessary for a riot?
9. What is the first rank of a Cub Scout? (Hint: Its a big, wild cat.)
10. What two presidents were fifth cousins?
1. Tombstone, Ariz.
2. 5 feet
3. The amount of dew on a surface
4. 1933 in Camden, N.J., by Richard Hollingshead Jr.
6. Maxwell Smart in Get Smart
9. Tiger Cub
10. Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt