Skip to main content

The Journal Gazette

Instant recall

Product recall information

Cordless electric lawn mowers recalled

Cordless electric lawn mowers recalled due to the circuit board in the lawn mower can short circuit and catch fire, posing a fire hazard to users.

May 28, 2017 10:37 am


BMW recalls 7-Series cars because doors can fly open

DETROIT -- BMW is recalling more than 45,000 older 7-Series cars in the U.S. because the doors can open unexpectedly while they're being driven.

May 26, 2017 2:00 pm


Extech Recalls digital clamp meters

Extech Recalls digital clamp meters due to he meters can fail to give an accurate voltage reading, resulting in the operator falsely believing the electrical power is low or off, posing an electrocution hazard.

May 25, 2017 4:30 pm


FDA: Controller for heart pump recalled over deaths

Federal regulators say nearly 29,000 controllers for implanted heart pumps are being recalled after reports of 26 deaths linked to malfunctions.

May 24, 2017 3:40 pm


Osprey recalls Poco child carriers

Osprey recalls Poco child carriers due to a child seated in the carrier can slip through the leg openings, posing a fall hazard to children.

May 21, 2017 11:25 am


Combi USA recalls stroller and car seat combos

Combi USA recalls stroller and car seat combos due to the car seat can disengage from the stroller's frame, posing a fall hazard to infants.

May 21, 2017 11:16 am


Pier 1 Imports recalls Chalk Note Mugs

Pier 1 Imports recalls Chalk Note Mugs due to the mugs can crack when filled with hot liquid, posing a burn hazard to users.

May 18, 2017 5:13 pm


Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes, waffles, French toast recalled

A New Jersey-based food company says the products might be contaminated with Listeria.

May 6, 2017 9:07 am


Goodman recalls gas-fired furnaces

Goodman recalls gas-fired furnaces due to the blower motor is not grounded, posing an electrical shock hazard to individuals servicing the units.

May 2, 2017 3:44 pm


HoMedics recalls handheld massagers

HoMedics recalls handheld massagers due to the cord can break near the base of the massager and expose the wires, posing an electric shock and burn hazards.

May 2, 2017 3:39 pm